Become a member of Krewe of Tradition! Your membership provides the organization with operational support and helps finance everything from parade day insurance and king cake, to costume contest crowns, to educational programming to our goal of purchasing human-powered floats!
To retrieve your member benefits (aka the Official Krewe of Tradition Button) simply visit The Intracoastal Club at 8448 Main St. in Houma Monday through Friday from 4:30pm till closing time or Saturday and Sunday between 6pm and 2am. Ask any club personnel and they will deliver. Post cards are forthcoming; keep your eyes on the mail.
Annual dues are $20
Krewe Member benefits include:
- A slice of king cake on Mardi Gras Day
- Voting rights
- Tableau entry
- Official Krewe of Tradition Button (to be used as proof of membership)
- Official Krewe postcard featuring our frozen photo tableau from the ball held a year prior to membership
- During Mardi Gras 2020 (Feb 14-Feb 25) any member with the 2020 Krewe pin is allowed into the Intracoastal Club without paying a cover charge for the live entertainment.
- Members in possession Of current 2020 krewe button will receive a VIP discount at Root2Rise. Members needn’t be shy about pointing out proof of membership to cashiers. Promo begins January 20th, 2020 ends at the close of business on Feb. 25th, 2020 💜💚💛
- Downtown Jeaux discount 15% off total order starting Feb.1st & ending Feb. 25th @ end of business day. Must have VIII button in possession.
- Copperhead Tattoo is offering members 10% off during Mardi Gras 2020
- More local discounts coming soon!
Dues can be paid via Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to 601 Wilson Ave. Houma, LA 70364